* Your Distributor will advise you of the full amound payable, including shipment and taxes.
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete is a perfectly balanced product combination for professional users. The offer includes two special features: First, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. is supplied in an exclusive and extremely practical Samsonite® aluminium trolley. And second, despite the enormous value of the case, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete is less expensive than the combined cost of the individual products.
One might wonder about the point of kitting out a bioresonance device designed for static use with such a valuable suitcase. The obvious answer is that the Samsonite® aluminium trolley provides the perfect protection for a valuable device. However, there is another reason. Increasingly, therapists are providing home care to patients. We have therefore often been asked to make the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. more "mobile". Because the Samsonite® aluminium trolley is equipped with coupled wheels, it makes it very handy to transport the device without needing to carry the case.
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete offer comes with the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. bioresonance device, the Rayoscan and all of the important RAH software modules.
Please note: The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. is a Class IIa medical device approved according to the latest European directives and bears the certification number of the notified body on the rear side.
Here at a glance the classification of all the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 devices:
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med.: Class IIa medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET: Non-medical
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM: Non-medical
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 BB: Non-medical
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0: Non-medical
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete (Art. No.: 40401) includes:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med.
- Protective cup with lid
- Measuring cup with lid
-USB stick for PDF printing
- Rechargeable battery for temporary protection in the event of a power failure
- Mains power pack/charger
- Memory management with up to 5 dedicated programmes
- 54 integrated harmonisation programmes
- Update module with WiFi antenna and stand
- Acupuncture oscillation therapy, Art. no. 46020
- RAH C module. 46083
- Rayonex Analyses and Harmonisation system (RAH), Art. no. 46085
- Rayoscan hardware and software, incl. 60 cm Rayoscan electrode cables and 100
Rayoscan pads, Art. no. 46094
- Rayotensor with wooden handle, protective coating, connecting lead, spring wire, Art. 362
- 5 x RAH "Green Card", Art. no. 35910
- Fabric detector: fitted sheet measuring 1.85 m x 0.80 m with 3 m connection cable, Art. no. 30323
- pack of 4 fabric detectors: 30 cm long, Velcro fasteners and 1.5 connection cable
Art. no. 30335
- Samsonite® aluminium trolley
- Packing case
- The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete can also be rented. Minimum rental period: 6 months.
The total price of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete offers an enormous saving and is far lower than the combined cost of the individual products (this doesn't even take into account the Samsonite® aluminium trolley)
Further information can also be found under the following products:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete Premium, Art. no.40402
- Rayoscan pads, Blue Sensor, Type VL-00-S, 1000 pcs., Art. no. 35931
Please note that the table illustrated is not included in the scope of supply of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete.